Pet Care – What Breed of Dog
Pet Care – What breed of dog is best for first time owners
Find more at http://www.bholashola.com
Also, Like our facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/bholashola
Pet Care is a pet awareness initiative by Harwinder Grewal. Who is an owner of Grewal Pet Shop and Farm, Main Road, Adampur. In this video, he tells about What breed of dog is best for first time owners in the Hindi Language.
1. Thinking about getting your first dog? While it seems absurd to many of us, some people have never owned a dog before – and that’s okay! We welcome you to the dark side. While there is a lot of research that goes into general dog ownership, there are some breeds of dogs that are better suited for a first timer than others.
2. While all dogs are individuals within a breed, and can vary greatly in personalities and needs, it’s safe to say that your chances of finding a good novice dog are better within some breed limits than others.
3. Remember that there is no bad dog breed, and if you’re set on a breed that’s not on this list, that’s perfectly fine! Any first time owner can be successful with any dog, so long as they’re committed. But for those looking for suggestions on breeds that might fit their newbie needs, you can use this list as a guideline,
4. These loyal and intelligent pups are one of the most popular pet breeds, and a favorite among first-time dog owners. They are loving, obedient dogs well known for getting along with children.
5. German Shorthaired Pointers are low maintenance dogs who are easy to train. However, be aware that they are very active and require a lot of exercise to stay healthy.
6. A Boxer’s short coat does not require much grooming, and they are intelligent, playful pets. Go on walks with your Boxer every day and enjoy their loyal friendship.
7. This adorable breed is an excellent choice for your first dog. Brittanys are intelligent and easy-going, and they get along well with both children and other dogs.
8. If you are an active person looking for an exercise companion, think about getting a Vizsla. Viszla’s are affectionate, friendly, and easy to train. They don’t shed a lot, and they enjoy the company of other dogs.
9. Much like Vizslas, Weimaraners are a low-maintenance, easy-to-train breed. However, they are also known to be shy around children and other dogs. If you plan on eventually owning more than one pet, the Weimaraner may not be the best choice.
10 This friendly, popular breed does not require much exercise. Plus, they don’t shed a lot and are generally low maintenance pets.
Thanks for watching our video. Please like this video if you liked it. Also, subscribe to our channel here: https://www.youtube.com/BholaShola_
Please watch: “Our Collaboration with Doggies Squad”
View Orginal Video here.