Chicken and Kale Dog Treats
On this holiday edition of Cooking For Your Pets, Pet World Insider’s resident Pet Chef, Robert Semrow, shows you an easy and fun holiday recipe for those special pups in your life – Chicken and Kale Dog Treats! The recipe is not only simple and quick, it’s quirky, fun and will get you in a healthy green mood.
Chicken And Kale Dog Treats:
1 Chicken Breast
3 – 4 Kale Leaves
1/4 Cup Water
1/4 Cup Plain Yogurt
1 Cup Flour (Use Flour that you and your dog prefer)
1 Tablespoon Parmesan Cheese
1. Cook One chicken breast for about 20 minutes at 350 degrees. Chop and dice.
2. In a blender, blend the 3- 4 kale leaves, with the 1/4 cup of Water and 1/4 cup of plain yogurt.
3. Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
4. In a large bowl add all ingredients and mix well.
5. Roll mix onto a floured surface or use hands to pat it down to thickness of your choice.
6. Then cut with your cookie cutter of your choice.
7. Place on prepared baking sheet and bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
Cool and refrigerate.
Makes 2 to 3 dozen depending on cookie cutter.
Visit PetWorldInsider.com for more great recipes and pet information. Don’t forget to listen to Pet World Insider Radio at www.petworldinsider.com for daily pet industry experts, nutritionists and other important and fun pet related topics.